Evince Conlflict Indicator can help you to find conflicted extensions, it can be also usefull for developers, it allows to see which models, helpers and blocks are overwritten.Indicate if you have conflicts in your installed modules. If you are using several external modules, you can have conflicts between your installed extensions. It can happen that some extensions rewrite same classes, this conflicts are reason that your module doesn't work properly. This module will find all rewrites in configuration files of model, block and helper classes.
One of the biggest problems we see in Magento is extension conflicts. If you see an extension that uses the word “
- Check your rewrites from configuration files.
- All rewrites are displayed in grid, columns are filterable and searchable.
- Indicate status in different colors for better understanding of module status.
- Easy to customize
- Easy to install, easy to upgrade
- Multi-Store Supported
- 100% Open Source
- Includes a User Guide
- Free Lifetime Support
- Support all Magento version like 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 and the latest version.